<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Ok, so while maybe not quite as scattered as the picture indicates, it's still a bit odd to have my flute Master's Exams over and done with.

It's also amazing to me how much you forget when you're panicked.....for instance: the ability to transpose completely goes away from me......also, the ability to remember the language associated with the troubadours......also gone. But they're over and done with, so rock on to that.




Still tons to do: I'm competing in a young artist thing in two weeks, and as I have been studying like crazy I'm woefully unprepared. Still working on the thesis (obviously), have a performance project for Dharmonia's class on Aucassin et Nicolette with my roommate and dear friend, a recital to schedule and play, and have a paper for my History of Theory class on Arabic music theory and it's influence on Western music theory in Medieval Spain. All very fun things, but all requiring serious time.

Speaking of time, I'm off to make my checklist a little smaller.

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.

Labels:

 
posted by Mac Tíre at 12:21 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: