<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Monday, February 25, 2008
Sometimes I have the WEIRDEST dreams.
Sorry for the absence this weekend.

The world music ensemble at FPU had an intensive English Contra Dance Weekend with a fabulous teacher. I've always liked social dancing, as it doesn't require quite as much prior knowledge or athletic prowess. So I ended up dancing the majority of the time, even though normally I feel a bit odd dancing instead of playing.

A running injury I got about a week ago is finally starting to relax....however note to self: Exhaustion + massive amounts of aleve + stress about school = weird dreams involving characters from the school of music doing a capoeira battle to the death. I'm not sure I could make that up consciously if I tried.....

Hoping for a "Books" post sometime later today, but look for one tomorrow if I don't get around to it.

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 1:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Dharmonia

    Who won?

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Mac Tíre

    Actually, that was the most distressing part. It was a class assignment, and I beat one of the other flute players.....but it was supposed to be a battle to the death and I didn't want to kill the other flute player. So because I wouldn't kill her I had to do tons of extra credit to not fail the class........my brain is so bizarre sometimes.