<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
It's a 12 step process......
Getting over yourself that is......

Well not really.

Attachment is a bitch. Attachment to things, to people, to the way you think things should go. I had a concrete view in my head of how my fieldwork was/is supposed to go. It's obviously not going the way I imagined it, and yes it's frustrating and disheartening, but it just means I need to modify my methods. Take a breath, step back, and get some freaking perspective.

Anyway, at the wifi coffee shop.......coffee is expensive (although really good), so I'm opting for the free water.

Back to grind.

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 6:48 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Sarai

    planning fieldwork can be like herding cats. sometimes you're lucky to catch only one, and even then you might end up with a few claw marks here and there.

    If anyone can do it, you can!
    peace and love and good luck!!!