<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Getting Stuff Done
Not much time to blog today--larger projects looming that I need to work on and the Fulbright is back on my desk, to be revised and then shipped off for more review. And as several people have pointed out to me...I should stop being so damn negative about actually getting the Fulbright. To those people, I still point out the Herculean odds against me actually going to Ireland for a full year on someone else's dime.

Anyway, I have finally given up one more bit of my flute performance major identity.....my altieri bag. You know....the little black gig bag all flute players have? It doesn't cut it anymore for me. I need to bring my laptop and not have it killed midway between home and school. I also need to bring massive amounts of books to and from school, and papers.....and my altieri bag tends to squash them. So thanks to a sale a Best Buy I have now gotten a Swiss Gear laptop bag. Today was the first day I've used it so far, and I have to say I'm a fan, but I still feel a little lost without my altieri bag (keep in mind I've carried one since I was a Junior in high school).

Anyway, off to (attempt to) be productive!

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 12:25 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: