<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Monday, September 01, 2008
Going Tharn
So, I don't know about everyone else, but usually at the beginning of the semester sometime after the first week or two I go tharn. As in Watership Down rabbits in the headlights. Usually it comes from looking too much at the big picture. Looking at what the final product of the semester is going to be, instead of looking at the smaller projects that'll get me there. And it's usually at that point that I sit down and go, "Holy Crap, why am I doing this to myself?"

I go tharn.

Anyway, I've learned over the last few years that the thing to do is to make a schedule and chip away bit by bit......it's the only way to keep your sanity and get everything done. So today is dedicated to getting part of the Fulbright done and looking at the semester's schedule to try and get it squared away.

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 11:49 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: