<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Back Home
For a little while at least......


God it's been a great summer. Incredibly busy, filled with quite a few different experiences, but overall fabulous. In some ways I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation, but in other ways I feel incredibly inspired and energized to just push forward. I went off this summer thinking, " I want to study traditional music and medieval music.....period." And for the first time I came back thinking the same thing. I'm good with traditional music and medieval music. Took me long enough to find the music(s) that I wanted to study full time and stick with them, but there you go.

NFA went well enough. To tell you the truth, I was so sleep deprived by that point, that I didn't really have a legitimate opinion on how things went, but the Flute Prof seemed to be pretty happy with both the performance and the workshop, and that's always a good sign.

Even as tired as I am, I'm really looking forward to next year and how things are going to shape up. Anyway.......back to trying to rest/watching olympic swimming.

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 9:47 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: