<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Monday, June 30, 2008
Back in MS
Yup......back in the backwaters of MS. Out to deal with the archives this morning and drive to one of a couple of cities where Blues F & D happens. Hopefully will see some cool stuff. Also set up to visit some the church leaders in the area (tomorrow), and see if they know if any of their congregation has stories about Blues F & D. Will blog more later today.

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 9:09 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Terminal Degree

    Hi, Mac,
    Sorry about our e-mail glitch this spring. I don't think my first response ever got to you, and I just saw your 2nd e-mail. :(

    At any rate, I assume you've made contact with the main F&D group, right? One of my students is friends with the F&D granddaughter if you need a number.

    If so, try my real life e-mail address (firstlast@gmail). :)