<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Another long day of traveling. Much better road food karma today. Breakfast was at a nice local place called Connor's Cafe. This is what Cracker Barrel wishes it could be. Great hash browns, eggs, and sourdough toast with good diner coffee. Finally make it to Oregon. Lunch was a great place off the road called The Hungry Redneck Cafe. Roomie had fabulous french toast, and I opted for grilled cheese (again on sourdough), french fries, and coffee to go. The owner, Bo, greeted us as we sat down. "My name is Bozhou, but everyone calls me Bo." As for the Pacific Northwest? I may not go home......of course if I lived here I'd probably have to migrate during the winter. Anyway, made is through to Ellensburg, WA tonight, and had great chinese food at a local place about a block from the hotel. Tomorrow into Seattle to see some of the sights and rest up for Vancouver!

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 12:24 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: