<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Monday, November 24, 2008
Freakout in 10.....9.....8....
Soooooo, everything's due NOW. Apologies all around for the absence, however all you're gonna get right now is a meme.

LAYER ONE:
* Name: Mac
* Birthday: September 12--Big freaking Virgo
* Birthplace: Alabama
* Current location: Flat Dry Place
* Eye color: brown
* Hair color: brown
* Height: 5'5"-ish
* Righty or lefty: righty
* Zodiac sign: Double Virgo

LAYER TWO:
* Your heritage: Normal British Isles mutt
* The shoes you wore today: tennis shoes
* Your weakness: coffee
* Your fears: quite a few actually, the only one I'll admit to now is a fear of heights
* Your perfect pizza: Mellow Mushroom pizza (it's something to do with the dough) with portabello mushrooms, mozarella cheese, olive oil base, spinach, feta, and jalapenos for a kick
* Goals you’d like to achieve: write a book, release a trad cd and a cd of original songs, get a job, pay off my debt

LAYER THREE:
* Your most overused phrase on AIM: ummmmm.....I don't do the AIM thing
* Your first waking thoughts: coffee
* Your best physical feature: wow.....ummmm, eyes?
* Your most missed memory:
mostly memories of my Mom

LAYER FOUR:
* Pepsi or Coke: neither, water, tea, coffee, or orangina
* McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
* Single or group dates: single.
* Adidas or Nike: Adidas, nike is evil
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: loose leaf, actually
* Chocolate or vanilla: dark chocolate
* Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

LAYER FIVE:
* Smoke: Hell, no.
* Cuss: f***, yes
* Sing: yup
* Take a shower everyday: Yeah, religiously at night, unless I conk out and then I get grumpy cause I have to wake up early.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Nope
* Want to go to college: Ha.....still there
* Liked high school: Liked my friends and some of my teachers, hated my school
* Want to get married: Yup
* Believe in yourself: I'd like to.
* Get motion sickness: Nope
* Think you’re attractive: Sometimes yes, sometimes no; I think most women go through this
* Think you’re a health freak: not really
* Get along with your parent(s): Yes. Hi Dad.
* Like thunderstorms: Lots and lots and lots.
* Play an instrument: Have you ever read this blog before?

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
* Drank alcohol: Yes
* Smoked: No
* Done a drug: Does aspirin count?
* Made out: Nope
* Gone on a date: Nope
* Gone to the mall: Nope
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No, but I've eaten an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Smore's Ice Cream
* Eaten sushi: Nope
* Been on stage: Yes
* Been dumped:
Nope
* Gone skating: No
* Gone skinny dipping: No.
* Dyed your hair:
No, I only do highlights.
* Stolen Anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yup
* Been caught “doing something”: Nope.
* Been called a tease: Nope
* Gotten beaten up: I've taken martial arts, so punched, kicked, tripped, etc.
* Shoplifted: Nope
* Changed who you were to fit in:
I think every single person has, including me.

LAYER EIGHT:
* Age you hope to be married:
I've never had a plan that said by this age I will do/have/be this
* Numbers and names of children:
None
* Describe your dream wedding: Elope and throw a really big party with tunes instead.
* Where you want to go to college: Anywhere that'll pay for it.
* What do you want to be when you grow up: A gigging ethnomusicologist who teaches at a fabulous university, ha a significant other, a dog, and a hous.
* What country would you most like to visit: Ireland, always.

LAYER NINE:
* Number of drugs taken illegally: None....I'm a weeny.
* Number of people I could trust with my life:
under 5
* Number of CDs that I own: Numbers don't go that high
* Number of piercings: 2 (ears)
* Number of tattoos: 0, but when everything gets settled for next semester I'm getting one.
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper:
No idea.
* Number of scars on my body: lots of little ones

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 3:59 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: