<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Letting Go
I submitted my Fulbright application today. I feel really good about it, even though I'm still terribly doubtful about actually going to Ireland next year. I worked pretty hard on it, and I feel proud of the work that came out. That's enough right now, because all you can do is your best, and then send it off and let the universe take care of it, because I don't have any more control over it.

School has ramped up a notch or three, as midterms are here and final project deadlines are starting to become real (instead of the, "oh that's several months away," that they seem to be in the first month or so of classes). But instead of the normal panic session, I'm feeling good about this semester (relatively speaking.....I'm still a freaking Virgo, so until everything's turned in and grades are submitted I'll still be a little worried).

Completely exhausted, but pushing through it!

Peace, Love, and Tunes,
Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 1:21 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: