<"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Welcome to the Ceili
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Nothing New
Wish I had something new to report on, but other than settling in nicely, nothing new to report. Every time I think I am done unpacking books.....I find more. They're like tribbles. Anyway, it's supposedly unbelievably hot here in OHC, but I find it fine....a little warm, sure.....but perfectly survivable. I am however, going to go get another fan for the living room. My internet gets here on Thursday afternoon.....I am unbelievably excited to not have to go searching for an internet connection. I am also trying to start up some studio teaching to hopefully make a little extra money. Anyway, I off back home to try and finish unpacking books.

Peace, Love, and Tunes,

Mac.
 
posted by Mac Tíre at 3:58 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: